Friday, June 12, 2009

Last Zoladex Injection, Hajj?

Last Monday 8th June, was my last Zoladex injection. Masa checkup tu I told Prof that, dah terasa macam takut jer.Takut untuk sakit balik.Prof senyum jer and cakap, tak per kita tak biar lama and ask me to come back before my 3rd period to start the fertility treatment. Jangka start balik period in Sept 09. So I have to go and see him probably in Nov 09.


Then I asked him, what if I want to perform my hajj this comming Hajj season? That is a good idea and so much better, he said. And told me to come after balik haji. Doa banyak-banyak kat sana, he said.


And this is what I have to look forward to, to bring my mum to perform Hajj this comming Hajj season. Pok Cik, my uncle has already submited rayuan, and was saying that, InsyaAllah dapat this year..Kalau ada rezekilah...


Problemnya last year, Hubby gave his green light, tapi tak der rezeki last year.Tak dapat.This year, Hubby said tak payahlah since I will be in treatment. Anyway I did not tell Pok Cik, and Pok Cik dah submit my name in the rayuan tu. So after dah confirmed ngan Prof, now to discuss ngan Hubby pulak.Hopefully he will agree.


Kena doa banyak-banyak ni....


" Ya Allah, aku teringin utk membawa ibuku menunaikan fardhu haji tahun ini bersama dgn adiknya dan adik ipar dan anak sedaranya. Jemput lah mereka menjadi tetamu Mu, sebagaimana Engkau telah menjemput Prof Muhd Kamil . Pilih la kami menjadi tetamu Mu yang paling istimewa, Ya Allah....tetamu Mu yang paling istimewa Ya Allah....tetamuMu yg paling istimewa.


Ya Allah, Kurniakan lah kami kecukupan rezeki. Berikanlah kami kelapangan masa, kesihatan yg baik serta keringanan hati utk melakukan ibadat kepadaMu..."


Amin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment