Sunday, May 10, 2009

Serba Salah..

1 week before comming to Langkawi, my sister R made arrangement to come to Langkawi to join me. On Thursday, my other sister M warded due to fever and had to undergo further check up to determine the cause.


Sister M's hubby left their 2 daughters at sister R's house that nite. When sister R's husband and Pak Cik visited sister M that nite she was ok , and hence on Friday (8May) morning my sister R proceeded with her plan to join me in Langkawi. Her flight was at 11.00am. At about 10.30am, my sister M called to inform that she had dengue.I received a call from Pak Cik informing that sister M was warded with dengue.


I then called sister M, she was crying saying that Mak did not come straight to KL from Triang.Mak was in Triang after visiting her cousin whose wife passed a way on Tuesday the 6th May. I then called Mak, she was on her way back to KB .She said she had to go back first then came back to KL that nite. I quickly called Hubby to buy flight ticket to KL that nite.


Hubby had managed to secure the Firefly ticket for Mak at 9.55pm. So I then informed sister M that Mak was comming and supposed to reach Subang at 11.oopm. I called Pak Cik to pick up Mak at Subang later on. Al was going well and seem settled.


At about 8pm, my other sister A, called and asked me to call my brother. She said that Mak was saying that she was not well and did not feel like going to KL. What ??? I was shocked...When I managed to talk to Mak, I had asked her to come since the ticket has been bought. I asked my brother to ask for assistance from the Firefly crew. So it looked like I kind of force Mak to come to KL.


When Hubby called, I told him what happened. He did not agree that I forced Mak to come.He said that she must have reason for not comming.He called Mak who was on her way to the airport. Hubby said it was ok, don't come if Mak was not feeling well.


So, my brother who was driving Mak to the airport, turn back and send Mak to clinic instead. Unfortunately the clinic that she wanted to go was closed. She refused to go to another clinic. My brother said that he was taking Mak to his house. I thought ok then,but I was worried sick that sister M would feel neglected by Mak.


So Mak did not come, and ticket burnt macam tu jer...I called Pak Cik and told him what happened.He said he will convey the message to sister M properly so that she will not feel that Mak did not care for her. Me? I was sooooo serabut!!! I did not call sister M that nite..


Saturday morning, I called my brother to ask how was Mak doing..Guess what? She had also refused to go to my brother's house. Come to think of it, kenapa semua ini terjadi? Kenapa susah sangat..Macam-macam berlaku. My sister R, rasa bersalah sebab tinggalkan sister M. Me? ada juga rasa bersalah sebab tak terus balik Jumaat tu walaupun kerja dah habis.


Conclusionnya, perasan serba salah dan macam-macam ada. Nak menangis pun ada, sebab kita sentiasa cuba jaga hati orang tapi orang kadang-kadang tak perasan pun yang kita terasa.I knew that Pak Cik and others mesti marah sebab tak balik segera, my opinion? beza satu hari jer..instead of balik Sabtu, balik Ahad..besok..Hari Jumaat memang tak logic nak terus balik since sister R baru sampai. Hubby pun suruh balik Ahad since kalau nak tukar flight kena bayar RM130.


Apa-apa pun kena terimalah semua orang akan mengata kami, seolah-olah kami tak prihatin..I hope that everything will be fine and pray to Allah that my sister M will have speedy recovery... Ameen.


Segala yang berlaku ada sebab dan musababnya... only Allah knows best..Orang tua bila terasa, panjang ceritanya..hemmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment