Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The One with the FET


I have another 3 embies in the freezer.. Remember?
So, let's start with the first appointment, we went to see Prof on the scheduled appointment 5th Sept 2013. . Looking thru my last IVF report, Prof noticed that, it was a difficult transfer process and hence he said that I need to do a procedure called Vaginal Dilatation. I was scheduled to have the procedure on 11th Sep, very close to my period date! We we given the admission letter as well as the blue form and I was to take Progynova on my CD2.

Cik P came on 10th Sep, I called MAC to ask whether I could proceed with the procedure and yes, the procedure was to proceed as plan... Boleh imagine tak?? he he he.. must be messy kan? 

So on the day, we went to MAC and got the procedure done and I took my first dose of the Progynova on that day. I was on sedation and did not know how messy was the procedure with my period and all.... he he he. Scanning scheduled on 17th Sep and alternate day after that. On second canning I was to increase the Progynova.

I was on pain for the whole folicullar tracking period. Cyst was already detected during first scanning.. sigh....!!!  Arcoxia was not allowed and Prof had asked me to take just Panadol Actifast. The pain was quite severe! The Progynova was the culprit! On the 3rd scaning day, my ET was ready = 10.1mm. So I was scheduled to have my FET on 26th September 2013.

I was in a very emotional state thru the week, waiting fot the transfer. Tak tahu kenapa, sensitive and very fragile. Rasa macam dah sedia, tapi tiba-tiba felt helpless and not ready. Tak tahu macamana nak describe the feeling. Airmata senang jer jatuh, nangis ok then nangis balik...What if the embies did not survived?...  So what is next?.. My uterus is not as healthy as it should be. The endo has emerged again... bla.. blaa... Arghhhhh! Hubby then said, kita hanya mampu berusaha, Allah yg akan menentukan. Buat apa pikir semua tu, bukan kuasa kita.... hemmm yer lah. Betul ler tu... Sighh....

We did discuss to also do alternative treatment alongside the IVF and decided to go back to Pusat Rawatan Islam Al Hidayah. We registered and got an appointment on 20th Sep. Pernah mendapat rawatan dengan Haji Lokman dulu. We were diagnosed of having gangguan... Well, we went for the treatment and again was diagnosed of having ganguan, both of us. Bila perawat tu merawatku, I started crying and coughing macam nak muntah. Scan Hubby pun ada gangguan. Tapi dia relax jer... I was prescribed Surah Taha ayat 60-82 utk baca lepas solat Maghrib/Isyak and Surah A-Zumar ayat 59-75 utk di baca lepas solat Subuh/Zohor/Asar. Hubby punya tak ingat.. tapi salah satu sama iaitu yg surah Taha tu... We started right away the routine of reciting the surahs and doa.

Then the day came, bertolak we all ker MAC dgn motor, sbb Hubby lewat, again!!! Sabar jer lah... Nasib baik Prof lambat sebab ada meeting. Alhamdulillah all embies survived the thawing process and however only two were transferred as one of them seem weird looking! One of 5 cells and the other one of 6 cells that were transferred, a clean and easy process. Alhamdulillah. And Hubby got to see the embies before they were transferred. 

Hubby got me on a taxi and we went home separate ways!!! I spend my 2WW at my sister's house. Mak datang 3 hari lepas tu...

Next entry... 2WW...

No comments:

Post a Comment