Monday, August 15, 2011

The One with The Iftar 2011/1433

Alhamdulillah, we managed to hold the Iftar for my siblings and relatives on last Saturday. At first I never thought it will happened with Hubby beside me! Thank you Allah, what an achievement! Before that on Friday we went back to Temerloh to have Iftar with his side of the family, the 2nd time this Ramadhan. We went back the 1st day of Ramadhan before this..also something new and nice.
We headed back home on Saturday morning and headed direct to wet market - Pak Lang pasar segar. Hubby finally decided to have tenggiri asam pedas and oxtail sup. Both not my cup of tea! We shopped together, and it was a blessed to me as we seldom managed to do that... It was insignificant to others, but sooooo significant to me...Syukur Ya Allah.
Though the menu was not my cup of tea, I managed to cook them well! It was my first time cooking Oxtail sup, it was a blast!!! Also the asam pedas, cooked it from scratch, usually I would used the pre-prepared frozen asam pedas gravy..I was also a hit!! He he he..I am so proud of myself! Oh yes, I was quite surprise when Hubby stayed that nite when he was supposed to go back to his other house...Again syukur Ya Allah..

As for the pain, almost everyday from the ist day of my period, I had to take the painkillers..I have started to fast again yesterday after 8 days of fasting free! And I didn't take any painkillers this morning during sahur and I hope today the pain would not be so significant and the better is not to surface at all..InsyaAllah with HIS blessing.

All in all I was a blessed and blissful week. Thank you Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment