Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The One with Another Sign

Today, the presentation finished early, so we were allowed to go back 15 minutes before the office hours ended. Alhamdulillah, I managed to reached home early and able to bake 2 batches of Raya cookies.

After finishing my baking project, I concentrate on watching a Malay drama series "Suria di Cordoba". Never seen this drama series before... Just as I sat down on my Gintel Massage chair and make myself comfortable, the drama was showing a girl reading her mum's diary...Among other things her mother was narating about her being a miracle baby as doctors had confirmed that her mom was infertile and could not become pregnant. However, Allah knows best and with patient, tawakkal and belief in the concept of 'Kun Fa Ya Kun", her mother become pregnant and showing that "perancangan Allah mengatasi ramalan sains"....

Again, those script brought me back to the concept of never stop praying, miracle do happens if Allah permits and if it is the best for you..So keep on praying.....and Allah listens to HIS servant!!!

I started my period on Saturday the 7th August at about 9am. So as of today I have missed 4 days of fasting. I was in severe pain on Sunday morning, and the best thing was I actually did not feel sad or hopeless! I took my pain medication and tried everything possible to reduce the pain, I was saying to myself, 'bila nak stop sakit ni...' with no feeling of sadness! Alhamdulillah....

So, Mr Pain, you come I fight! No worries!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment