Thursday, January 21, 2010

To Start or not to Start - The fertility treatment

So many things have happened and yet I could not begin to write anything for almost 3 months! Reason? No reason, just plain lazy!!! Macamana nak mula pun tak tahu ni..Ok lets go step by steplah...

Hubby wanted to wait till January to start the fertility treatment, however I voiced out my concern that I have started to feel the pain again. Makin lama tunggu takut makin banyak penyakit tu dah tumbuh balik. After a lot of convincing then he agreed to start the treatment on my 5th period after Danazol injection.

On 25th November 2nd day period we went to MAC clinic at HUKM to start the ICSI cycle. Feeling? Excited ada, takut ada but  I have to do it. So lets do it, I said to myself...The costs? hemm, manageable lah...

Next step is Ovarian Stimulation....

No comments:

Post a Comment