Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The One with the 1st Step - Ovarian Stimulation

I was prescribed 225ml Gonal F a day thru injection. An easy to use device like a pen which is preloaded with medication. One pen of 450ml cost RM600. 1st time, I injected myself with the nurse supervision. Very easylah.. so in turnlah, today perut belah kanan, esoknya belah kiri pulak. Kebetulan balik kg for raya haji, so I travelled with the cold box with medication in it. Terpaksa sewa cold box tu dari MAC since we did not bring one.

This raya pun Hubby tak balik, alasan? Malas nak kisah, simple jer just ambil pendekatan if he thinks what he did is right then ok, go on..If not just remember Allah maha mengetahui and doa ku, semuga Allah membalas dengan balasan yang setimpal..Amin..

On 8th day 1st Dec, back from kampung straight away went to MAC clinic for scanning. Result? The sonographer found 2 ovarian cyst on both ovaries measuring about 2 to 3 cm. Imagine if I were to wait till January, mesti dah makin besar cyst tu....About 8 follicles on right ovary and 2 on left. I were to continue with the same amount of medication to be consumed thru injection and come back on 3rd Dec, day 10th for next scanning. 1 more medication to inject, to prevent the follicles from pecah.

On second scanning, the sonographer kind of having problem to exactly see and measure the follicles. Dah risau dah, kenapa lah pulak, so I doa byk2. She then tried to scan dari atas (form perutlah..), tapi still could not see clearly so back to vaginally. At last she managed to get the sizes. Same number of follicles. Considering that I have endometriosis, the quantity is about rightlah.

With the result, I were scheduled to have the oocyte retireval procedure on Monday the 6th Dec.

No comments:

Post a Comment