Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Beginning - Again?

Hemm, what to say? It has been a lonnnng time since my last posting. In fact after only 2 postings, then I pulled out again from writing.. Why? Entahlah, tiada jawapan yang pasti!!

So this is the beginning again..

Why? Just a few hours back, I was sitting on the sofa, not sitting actually, baring. I am down with flu, sakit tekak, running nose and sakit kepala.Suddenly it just clicked that, Allah maha menyayangi. Masa dok sakit every month previously, I almost never down with flu.What clicked is that, Allah never left me without something for me to remember him and pahala for me to gain from the sickness and pain which Allah bless upon me. I am endo pain free since January, on hormon treatment for 6 injections on Zoladex. Now I am on 4th injection. InsyaAllah will write something on the treatment...

Being endo pain free, sometimes make me far from HIM..bila leka, Allah then anugerah me with sakit lain pulak. Start kerja after medical leave for a month after the operation - 'adenomyoctomy', sakit atas bahu tengkok, belakang, and my right hand tak boleh angkat benda, handbag pun berat for me.. that was February & March.Now the bahu is getting beter..leka again then the flu!! heeemmm.. Allah sayang!

Ya Allah, ampunkan hamba mu ini. I am His servant yang susah utk beribadat kepadanya. Malas utk baca Quran, sembahyang sunat, tahajud... I have a lot to ask from HIM and yet why I am soooooooo malas...

Sakit itu nikmatkan? Bila kita sabar dan redho, InsyaAllah byk ganjaran utk saham diakhirat esok..May be this is how I can gain pahala again, and again....

My throat closing on me with pain, mata hidung berair...sooo not comfortable. Received sms from hubby asking how I am and asked me to go to klinik. I said ok.But dah kul 7pm, still tak pegi..Sorry dear, so tak larat...

No comments:

Post a Comment