Monday, January 21, 2013

The One with Ombak Rindu

Ombak Rindu? Berombak rindu to write the post in my blog of mine! Been planning to write since last week but .... Biarlah rahsia!!!

Back to Ombak Rindu, last nite was the 3rd time we watched the movie, me and hubby. And this time, we both cried. First time, I watched the movie while hubby did his work. The movie had it sad scenes but did not made me cry. The 2nd time Hubby watched and I sort off 'teman' him. However I felt asleep, but was waken up by his action! He suddenly hold me tight.. and when I looked up to him I realised that he was crying!

So the 3rd time we both cried but for a different reason. I did not know his reason but mine was the pregnancy part... How I wish that one fine day I could feel the experience... Ya Allah jadikanlah dan makbulkan doa hambamu ini....

No comments:

Post a Comment