Monday, August 23, 2010

The much awaited doctor's appointment

Period or bleeding didn't come till today, the appointment with Prof after the ET. Which is a good sign. However I didn't feel any significant symptoms except for backache and dizzy. Pening-pening start last week, and yesterday I started feeling very tired till today. So I went to clinic with Hubby with mixed feeling and uncertainties.

Arrived at HUKM around 9.15am and got no 3. Alhamdulillah. Prof arrived around 5 mins to 11am. When my name was called, I felt that my heart was beating so hard!! Suspense..Then Prof asked a few questions, did my breast hurt, sakit perut tak..My breast didn't hurt actually but sometimes rasa berdenyut2!! Then he calculated and estimated that I am in my 4 weeks. Then off to the scan table.

1 sac can be seen and when measured it is 4 weeks. However Prof asked me to take the blood test to confirm further. And the result is tomorrow. Hemm, so I am still not 100% sure that I am pregnant. This situation has put me back in unstable state of mind! Well Hubby said, kita dah berusaha, selebihnya Allah punya kuasa.

To add to my misery, since yesterday I started to feel not ok! Sakit pinggang and today rasa sakit kat perut pulak. Campur ngan pening-pening.. Arghhhh..Ya Allah, Tenangkanlah hati ini.....

Ya Allah Ya Rahman Ya Rahim, berkatilah dan rahmatilah usahaku untuk mendapatkan zuriat ini dengan kesudahan yang baik... Amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment