Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The One with the 2nd Scan - Ovari Stimulation

Well harapan tinggal harapan, Hubby tak dapat hantar to meet Mak Jah kat Kajang yesterday. I went with my colleague instead, dia tolong tunjukkan jalan. Alhamdulillah senang jer sampai ke tempat dituju dan balik pun Alhamdulillah sampai office ada parking. With Mak Jah's advice, I took medication from her to try to hancurkan my fibroid. She said that the fibroid might intefere with the implantation. Masa scan pun the sonographer said that I might be having fibroid.

Ya Allah rahmatilah usaha ku ini dan sembuhkanlah rahim ku sesembuh-sembuhnya dan hilangkan segala ketumbuhan...Amin.

Before berpisah last night, Hubby said kita pegi pagi-pagi. He asked me to wait for him at the office this morning.However at about 7.00am, while I was driving, received text mesage from him, 'Waduh..waduh..moto buat hal lagi pagi ni..tak leh start ni.' I replied 'Usahalah biar dpt pegi ngan "Zaujah" ke spital.hope sgt.' He replied back, 'Dah letih start pakai kaki ni..' I texted back , 'Naik taxilah..' Then came reply panjang.. Malas nak tulis sini!!! Then I decided, tak per  boleh pegi sendiri naik taxi...Ni kali ke 2 pergi sendiri.Tak per Allah maha mengetahui..dan hanya Allah juga yang tahu perasaan ini.

Ok back to the procedure, base on prof estimation previously, egg retrieval should be this coming Friday, however based on today's scan, follicle belum cukup besar. Need to continue with the Puregon Injection + Orgalutron for the follicle supaya tak pecah. So Friday ni scan lagi. The Orgalutron tu, sakit sikit bila nak inject.Jarum dia kurang tajam!! With the result, I was quite worry because Hubby is going to Johor on 22nd July. I called him to confirm, tapi tak jawab.

I told the nurse that Hubby is going away on 22nd July, she said sempatlah for the egg pickup which is may be fall on Sunday. Hemmm, payah tu bila weekend! As I was paying for the medication he called me back and confirmlah he will be going to Johor on 22nd July. Memang payah ni, for the egg pickup may be tak der masalah, though I doubt it will not be easy! But for the transfer, most probably he willl not be around.Sapa pulak nak hantar dan ambik after the procedure.

Ya Allah mudahkanlah urusan ku ini...

Hubby came to pick me up.Thanks to him and thank you to Allah.At leastlah kan? Whatever it is I have to be strong and be the most patience wife and muslimah. I need to be!

Ohh yes, the cost. I was to purchase the Puregon 300 and 2 of the new medication: Puregon@RM420 + RM300 = RM720. Adding up = RM4235.00

No comments:

Post a Comment