Thursday, September 17, 2009

The One with Ramadhan 2009

This year, I wellcome Ramadhan anxiously as my menses has just started one week before Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah, so far and today is the 26th Ramadhan, I am pain free. I have fasted with ease and thanks to Allah for the nikmat. My second menses came without me even noticing it, no significant pain and lasted 4 days (5-9 Sept). And up till now, I am pain free. Alhamdulillah, syukur...Previously I would have be in great pain 1 day before menses, during menses and 1 week after menses(during fertile period)...

Ramadhan this year show significant ease of day to day fasting and 'marriage chores' for me. Allah has answered my prayer. My constant prayer is for Allah to ease my 'marriage chores' and shower me with abundance patience to deal with my pain and my responsibility of being a wife...I feel at ease with my life at the moment and hope it will lasts for as long as I live. InsyaAllah

My regret is, up till today we did not manage to go for Iktiqaf , Qiam and Subuh prayer at any Masjid and time is runing out. However I do notice that hubby has religiously performed the sunat rawatib prayers. Alhamdulillah and hopefully it will constantly be perform even after Ramadhan. As for me, even though I cannot manage to finish reading the Quran, I do participate in tadarrus with colleagues which I did not do so during last year's Ramadhan. Although very tiny improvement, to me it is still an improvement. Alhamdulillah syukur..

Wishing all Muslims, Eid Mubarrak......

No comments:

Post a Comment